Maximizing your space in a smaller home takes creativity and an eye for design. This 2300 square foot home in Magnolia packs quite a punch in each square foot! Join us inside to view the stunning features and floor plan of this 3 bedroom; 2 & 1/2 bath home.
This beautiful home in Magnolia combines Texas Hill Country and Farmhouse build styles to create a stunning facade. Our design team featured board and batten, stone, decorative cedar beams, and colored shutters to help this home achieve that small town charm feeling. See all of our exterior selections below.
- James Hardie board and batten in Sherwin Williams 9174 Moth Wing
- James Hardie Shakes & Trim in Sherwin Williams 9173 Shiitake
- Painted Cedar Shutters in Sherwin Williams 6164 Svelte Sage
- Decorative cedar trim accents stained in Sherwin Williams Minwax 3542 Charwood
- Cedar-wrapped Truss on Rear Patio in Sherwin Williams Minwax 3542 Charwood
- Full dimensional stone: Light Prairie Cream Stone w/ White Mortar
- Barkwood Elk/GAF Lifetime composite shingle
- Royal Walnut Front Door in 8' Seybro Mahogany Door #401 2/3
- Exterior Lighting Selections from Tri-Supply
The Kurk Homes' design team did an amazing job of creating an open concept floor plan while maintaining the Texas ranch-style with classic touches, such as a separate dining and study areas. The elegant glass chandelier featured in the family room adds a touch of luxury and bright focal point to the room. This multi-functional space is perfect for hosting a holiday party or getting cozy and watching your favorite movie!
Although the formal dining room is separate, the design team incorporated an antique-style chandelier to tie in the room with the vintage style tile around the fireplace and throughout the home. Creating separate rooms does not alter your open-concept floor plan, rather it adds to the home by allowing for design elements to flow seamlessly through the home.
- Cast Stone Fireplace by Cast Fireplace, Inc
- DalTile Memoir Petal Grey 12x12 fireplace flush hearth & surround and kitchen backsplash
- Benjamin Moore Sailcloth walls and Sherwin Williams 7005 Pure White trim
- Craftsman-style cased windows
- Wood-look Tile Flooring: DalTile Glen Arbor GA03
- Harbinger Kitchen Cabinets & Island
- Custom trim-built mantle & built-in shelving in Sherwin Williams 7005 Pure White
- G.E. Appliances
- Tri-Supply Lighting
- Fantasy Brown Granite 3CM
- Iron black hardware Ashfield by Kwikset
- Ferguson "America Grace" Kitchen faucet with sprayer
- Blanco Diamond Super Bowl sink in white
Do you need functionality? Kurk Homes can give it to you! Making the most of every space and giving you the storage you need is in our DNA. In this home, we have included a pull-out spice rack and a symmetrical cabinet for large pans and cookie sheets conveniently located on both sides of the gas range. Additionally, we include two full drawer banks to take storage and organization to the next level!
It is a spa day everyday in this exquisite master bathroom! Our design team put the spotlight on this classic freestanding tub, by painting the area around it in an accent color of Benjamin Moore Colorado Grey and including an opaque window to give the space natural light while maintaining privacy.
Master Bathroom Selections:
- Flooring: DalTile Memoir Petal Grey 12x12
- Trim Paint: Sherwin Williams 7005 Pure White (semi-gloss)
- Wall Paint: Benjamin Moore Sailcloth (flat)
- Accent Wall: Benjamin Moore Colorado Gray (flat)
- Shower Wall Tile: DalTile Largo White Subway Tile w/ Cobblestone grout
- Lighting Fixtures from Tri-Supply
- Wayfair Free-standing Bathtub
- Home Depot Tub Faucet
- Moen Belfield Vanity Fixtures
- Misty Gray Cultured Marble countertops
- Harbinger cabinetry
Did you know, tile can be the focal point of any room? The custom tile flower designs are made with hexagonal DalTile (from the Color Wheel Selections line) in matte arctic and matte black. They add a fun and unique look in the secondary bathroom. By adding the white subway tile and cobblestone grout we created an additional black & white design element. The sink pictured is a Delta Victorian Single Hole Faucet with a porcelain vessel sink over a Harbinger cabinet with Shaker style paneling.
Do you have odd property lines? Don't worry, we can alter your design to keep all the necessities! The side load, angled garage was designed to fit this property and build lines, maximizing the homeowners' views along with saving the most trees. Our goal is to conserve as much of the green space as possible. The back porch opens up to a few acres of gorgeous hardwoods giving this homeowner the perfect escape into their wooded oasis!
See more pictures of this beautiful home here!
Are your design wheels turning? Sometimes getting all of your ideas in one spot can be a challenge. Fill out the questionnaire below to organize the great ideas you may have. Specifically created for our designers to follow, this tool allows our team to get closer to truly designing your dream home, based on your ideas!
Kurk Homes is a third generation, full-service company that builds custom homes on your land. We offer a 20-year structural warranty, and are the only Southern Living Custom Builder to do so. Our high standards include 2 x 6 exterior walls, Guardian Home Certification, and meticulous third-party inspections. We are #BuiltOnTradition and have been designing and building from the Gulf Coast to the Hill Country for over 30 years. For more information, please visit www.kurkhomes.com.