This gorgeous home in the sloping topography of the Texas Hill Country features 3366 square feet in the main home and 333 square feet in the casita. Join us inside to view the stunning features and floor plan of this 3-bedroom plus casita, 3 1/2 bath home.
This beautiful residence in New Braunfels combines Texas Hill Country and Transitional build styles to create a stunning facade. Our design team incorporated stone, stucco, and a dramatic colored standing seam metal roof to help this home achieve an eye-catching style. The "front" door as shown here is actually a door to a courtyard space, maximizing privacy and entertaining space. See all of our exterior selections below.
- Stucco in sand finish and exterior trim in Sherwin Williams 7003 Toque White
- Patio Ceiling in Sherwin Williams 9183 Dark Clove
- Espinoza full dimensional natural stone in Blanco Chop with white mortar
- Standing seam Berridge metal roof in Colonial Red
- Almond color vinyl window frames and divides
- Alder Front Door - Seybro ST Arch 68 with speakeasy door and grille in Old Hickory stain
- Exterior fireplace Espinoza full dimensional natural chopped stone in Texas Mix
- Cedar exterior mantel stained in Sherwin Williams 3124 Pecan
- Exterior Lighting and Fan Selections from Ferguson
- Carriage Style Garage Doors w/ Spear Hinges
The Kurk Homes' design team did an amazing job of creating an open concept floor plan and maximizing functional indoor and outdoor entertaining space. The screened-in porch above boasts an incredible view of the Texas Hill Country and adjoins the casita to the main home under the same roof.
The interior of the home maintains the Texas ranch-style with classic touches, such as a separate dining area and an air-conditioned fully enclosed with glass walls wine room. As highlighted in specialty publications and magazines like Wine Spectator, the Kurk Homes design team assisted this family with designing a wine room with glass walls and a completely separate, dedicated air-conditioning system.
Although the formal dining room is separate, the design team and homeowner incorporated an iron work chandelier to tie-in the room with the rustic look of stone-clad walls. The mixture of materials in this transitional-style home complement each other seamlessly, especially with the dramatic wall color of the wine room.
The stained concrete appeal of durability paired with the nearly marbled look of blended colors is pronounced in this home. Keeping the color selection light aided the airy feeling of this brightly colored home.
- Stained Concrete in custom color mix of Carbon 3:1
- DalTile Rittenhouse Bevel 3x6 subway tile kitchen backsplash in white matte finish
- Sherwin Williams 7004 Snowbound walls and trim
- Wine Room Sherwin Williams 7593 Rustic Red
- Espinoza full dimensional Amarillo Blend flagstone dining room wall
- Kent Moore Kitchen Cabinets & Outer Island
- Custom stainless steel preparatory Island with veggie sink
Kohler Apron Stainless Steel sink
- Espinoza full dimensional Amarillo Blend flagstone surround for family room fireplace with dual stone hearths
- Bertazzoni Oven, Microwave & Cooktop in Stainless
- G.E. Cafe French Door Refrigerator and Dishwasher
- Ferguson Lighting
- Iberian Sunset Granite 3CM
- Iron black hardware Ashfield by Kwikset
- Brizo "Artesso" Pot Filler
Do you need functionality? Kurk Homes can give it to you! Making the most of every space and giving you the storage you need is in our DNA. In this home, we have included built-in spice racks conveniently located on both sides of the gas cooktop. Additionally, two full drawer banks were designed for under the cooktop to take storage and organization to the next level!
It is a spa day everyday in this exquisite master bathroom! Our design team put the spotlight on this bathroom with the contemporary design of this drop-in tub, with a functional, tiled step, along with incorporating sleek vessel sinks and Kohler matte black faucets. The specialty lighted mirrors from Ferguson add a bright and funky feel to this amazing bathroom. The walk-in shower hosts transom windows for natural light, and a huge tile shelf expanding the length of this oversized, recessed into-the-foundation, walk-thru shower!
Master Bathroom Selections:
- Bathroom Flooring: Travis Tile Abound Ashen 12x24
- Shower Floor: Travis Tile Abound Umber 2x4 Mosaic
- Shower Walls and Tub Deck: Travis Tile Abound Umber 12x24
- Wall Paint: Sherwin Williams 7004 Snowbound in Flat finish
- Trim Paint: Sherwin Williams 7004 Snowbound in Semi-gloss finish
- Signature Hardware "Sitka" Whirlpool Drop-In 72x36 Bathtub
- Kohler Tub Faucet KT22024 in Matte Black
Kohler Vessel Bathroom Sinks - Black 'n' Tan
- Kohler Vessel Filler Faucets in Matte Black
- Moen 6512 Shower Heads and Handles in Matte Black
- Hazelwood Quartz 3CM countertops
- Kent Moore cabinetry
Did you know - tile can be the focal point of any room? The custom tile risers on these stained wood stairs are a custom selection from La Fuenta imports 6x6 Talavera Tile. Combined with the dark espresso stain on the wood treads and the custom black iron spindles, this staircase is beautifully unique.
This home also boasts a second floor game room, bedrooms upstairs and a casita sharing the back patio with the main home. See more pictures of this beautiful home here!
Are your design wheels turning? Sometimes getting all of your ideas in one spot can be a challenge. Fill out the questionnaire below to organize the great ideas you may have. Specifically created for our designers to follow, this tool allows our team to get closer to truly designing your dream home, based on your ideas!
Kurk Homes is a third generation, full-service company that builds custom homes on your land. We offer a 20-year structural warranty, and are the only Southern Living Custom Builder to do so. Our high standards include 2 x 6 exterior walls, Guardian Home Certification, and meticulous third-party inspections.